Sunday, December 27, 2015

Most popular facebook posts 2015

most engaging 2015 facebook posts
As the year draws to a close and a new one dawns, I thought it would be fun to do a few round up posts of my most popular musings of 2015. In this post, we will look at my most shared/liked/talked about posts on facebook. Whether you are on facebook or not, this a fun little post to see what you might have missed when you weren't checking your smart phone.

(PS Visit me on my facebook page to join in on the conversation!)

Most Engaging Posts on Facebook for 2015





To kick off my latest series of art, I decided to do a postcard giveaway. Now this is not your typical giveaway where there are only one or two winners. Everyone wins! All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter ( I also need your address so I know where to mail the postcard to!) I will be mailing this postcard out to active current subscribers in February 2016 (like the painting on this postcard? You can see it and the rest of the series on my website)

Another blog post you might like


In Case We Haven't Met Yet...

artist Miriam Schulman in her  art studio www.schulmanart.comHello! I'm Miriam Schulman and I create mixed media art to tell stories. I also teach other people how to craft their stories with art. I give them the techniques they need to get the results they desire which brings more joy to their lives. 

My art has been published by Somerset StudioArt of Man and the New York Times among others and collected by an international audience. When I'm not working on art in my studio, you'll find me in a museum spending time with friends or family. Explore my art at or join the fun at