I was truly overwhelmed by your enthusiastic response to my last postcard giveaway...
So, in the spirit of the holidays and giving, I am planning to do another one.
But this time...
There is a catch.
You see, I want to give these postcards to you only if you actually open my emails! (Yes, with the magic of computers, I can tell who opens my newsletters and who doesn't)
So here is what I am going to do.
You can sign up now... or any time really... but I will not send the postcards out until January 1, 2016 and will only send them out to current and active email subscribers.
Who gets the Free Postcards
At that time, I will only send out postcards to you if you meet the following criteria:
1) You sign up with this link indicating you want this new postcard
2) You are an active subscriber (in other words, you open my emails)
3) You enter a valid physical mailing address... You'd be surprised by how may people who signed up the last time left the address part blank. Also, if you don't enter a valid address... meaning there are less than 5 digits on the zip code or something like that, I can't mail you a card either.. I want to... but I can't!
|Sign up to get a free Little Piggies postcard mailed directly to you... that's right, to your mailbox!|
How to White-List (make sure you get the emails!)
Now, to make sure you get my emails be sure to "white-list" my email address. The emails for this postcard giveaway will be coming from miriam[at]SchulmanArt.com
You can white-list an email by...
1) Adding the email to your address book
2) Marking the emails as important or
3) Replying to one of my emails. ( I love "fan" mail!)
Gmail and yahoo are very smart, and if they see we have had a "conversation" then they know that you care about my email.
|If you would like one of these postcards, just click here and I will put one in the mail for you! (postcards will be mailed to current active subscribers on January 1, 2016)|
In Case We Haven't Met Yet...
Hey, I'm Miriam Schulman and I create mixed media art to tell stories. I also teach other people how to craft their stories with art. I give them the techniques they need to get the results they desire which brings more joy to their lives.