Sunday, May 24, 2015

Figure Painting in Watercolor (the survey)

Figure Painting in Watercolor →
I have been working on a figure painting online art class and now I am getting ready to release a  new set of training videos on how to paint the figure. 

I would love for you to join me, but first, I really need to know what exactly it is you want to learn. See, I don't like to just guess what it is you want to learn. I really want to know so that I can design a course that is exactly what you want. 

Figure Painting in Watercolor →
Now, because I know your time is valuable, if you fill out this survey which only has ten questions, leave your email and I will enter you to win the class for free. That's right, for free. 

So, all you have to do is help me design the perfect course so that I can teach you all my watercolor secrets for painting the figure.→ take survey

Take the survey and be entered to win the figure painting class for free!

When was the last time you drew or painted from a model? Do you have the courage to try figure painting this year?