Sunday, November 30, 2014

Are you ready for an Art Challenge?

In order to gear up for my Crazy Cat class, I have been busy drawing and painting my favorite cat photos and I want YOU to play along.
So, here is how you can join the fun...

  1. Draw or paint a cat -- any size, any style, any motif -- each day in December.  (If you miss some days, who cares!)
  2. If you post photos to social media (twitter, instagram, etc.) use the #crazyCatChallenge hashtag so that we can find your beautiful cats...also tag me @schulmanArt so I am sure to find you!
  3. I'll regram some of my favorite paintings of yours along the way!

That's it!  Not hard.  Just fun! 

I'd love it if you'd join me in this crazy cat challenge in December!
I'll be posting daily to instagram and Facebook along the way.  Members of the Crazy Cat class will get the detailed demos in the crazy cat classroom but everyone on social media will get loads of sneak peeks, cat tips on how I created my cats and this will just be crazy cat lady fun!

So, what do you say?  Are you up for the challenge?!

Can't wait to see all your beautiful cats!!
xo Miriam

Would you like me to paint your cat either in the class or during the month of December, 2014? Find out how to submit your kitty for consideration HERE