Top Five Gift Ideas for Hostesses
- Calendar: Whether your hostess is a super organizer or decorator at heart, she’ll love this 2015 wall calendar that will take her monthly family planning from ordinary to extraordinary.
- Cloth Napkins: Table linens are a fun way to thank your favorite hostess for all of the time and care she put into the soiree she’s throwing. What better way to say ‘thank you’ than to inspire her next dinner party? A set of 2 napkins or place mats is the perfect gift for the domestic goddess!
- Ornaments: Who doesn’t love another ornament to add to the tree? ‘Tis the season, after all. Each one of a kind ornament is a work of art and you kind find one from the traditional Christmas to a more secular art piece.
- Note Cards: We all have that one friend who is a traditionalist at heart and never fails to send a handwritten thank-you. This set of six cards each has an inspirational message and blank on the inside making the note appropriate for any occasion.
- Apron: Whether she is a baker or a crafter, a pretty apron is a festive essential for entertaining in style.
|Get your FREE printable place card for your holiday table!|