Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Halloween Cards!

Get your FREE printable Halloween greeting card
Halloween was always my favorite holiday growing up and that had nothing to do with the candy. I loved transforming myself with a costume, especially a homemade one.  I remember one year I turned a poster board into the queen of Hearts and I went as that playing card, another year, in college, I went as the campus library. ( apparently, I hadn't gotten the girls memo that Halloween is for dressing sexy.)

You can also get this pre-printed Halloween card 
on glossy card stock with a white envelope 
from my etsy store. (click HERE)

Limited Edition Halloween Card

In honor of this secular holiday, I created two Halloween greeting cards. One of them I am having professionally printed on glossy card stock and will be available in my etsy shop. I only printed ten, so if you want one of those, then you need to hurry.

DIY Free printable Halloween Card

For do-it-yourselfers, I created a free printable download.  You can download it to your computer and print it using Avery white note cards 8315. (You will print using border-less setting.) You may print as many as you like, as long as the cards are for personal use, to give away. 

http://eepurl.com/HukAfFree Greeting Cards Each Month

I give away free greeting cards each time I send out a newsletter and I change them frequently. IN the past, I have given a "Thinking of You" card, "Mother's Day" and "father's Day" card and a holiday card. This is just my way of thanking you for following me and cheer leading my efforts to be a full time artist.

The difference between the blog and the newsletter

I know many of you ( many-- so grateful!) are subscribed to daily updates of my blog. On my blog I write about color trends, and famous artists and other art adventures. My newsletter is more a chance to show you the newest things I create...whether I have just printed peacocks on a silk scarf, created a new painting or even my inspirational jewelry. Although I update my blog several times a week, I may only do one or two newsletters per month. The newsletter also gives out secret coupons, sales and printables.... I am considering designing a set of free holiday gift tags for newsletter subscribers... what do you think? (SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER)