Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Color Trends: Aurora Red

Aurora red is a very sophisticated yet grown up red. This red is a bit warm, like a fire engine red and will rev up your engines.. (and his?) Using this color as my inspiration, I pulled together a hot look for the kitchen.

Turn up the heat in the kitchen

Look sexy without looking like you are trying too hard when you wear this cute apron with aurora red accessories. Add a pop of red lipstick, mail polish and sky high red pumps in the kitchen. The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but you might as well look hot while cooking it...

Kitchen aprons for women with floral print
Vince Camuto leather platform sandals
Converse laced shoes
$73 - liberty.co.uk
Post drop earrings
Burberry lips lipstick
OPI beauty product
$20 - thehut.com

A little help from my friends...

I also asked my artsy friends to add their handmade reds to this collection and so can you!