Thursday, March 6, 2014

Warm up with orange


bright sunny shades for your fingertips

Orange Nail Polish by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt

Why I love nail polish

Something about painting my fingernails that just feels like an art project. I love trying out new trendy shades.

Why I love orange

So sick of the polar vortex and the unrelenting snowstorms in the North, I am letting spring come early to my fingertips and am already sporting the orange hue.

Someone, save me from all this snow!!!


Four Orange Nail Polishes to Try

A few ideas for wearing orange on your nails are Nordstrom Nail Color Blood Orange,butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Jaffa, Essie Nail Polish in Meet Me At Sunset and Dior Vernis
{Which is your favorite?}

The temperature is still in the teens in New York so
I am trying to warm up my day by wearing as
much ORANGE as possible!



What about you, how do you warm yourself up ( emotionally) on these dreary winter days?

PS Other posts you may like are


Like posts on color trends? Don't miss a single inspiring post when you subscribe by Email / RSS / BlogLovin / NetworkedBlogs