|Make a list for yourself!|
A list from my art journal by Miriam Schulman @schulmanArt
For this weekly list, I am listing my essentials but as I started brainstorming I realized I wanted to make it a list of essentials for living a passionate life. Here is my list and I would love for you to share yours!
- Art Making: I absolutely cannot image my life without art making. Everyone needs art in your life. Perhaps you don't create is with your own two hands but you are making art in your life with every decision you make from getting dressed in the morning to how you arrange your home. Think of all your daily tasks from cooking to setting the table as an art project.
- Color: I love color in all that I do from my colorful purses to my Planner ( which is now an art journal)
A page from my Art Journal
- Kisses: Kiss your cat, kiss a baby - kisses are wonderful. Kiss on both cheeks even if you leave a lipstick stain. They are as fun to get as receive.
- Wine: I am not sure if wine is essential-- but it certainly doesn't hurt, does it?
- Coffee: My husband got made at me for adding this to my list of essentials since I have only been a coffee drinker for a few months now. (previously I drank tea) Ah yes, but now that I drink it I can't imagine my day without a cup or two of coffee. ( with milk, no sugar please)
- Dancing: I guess I am getting older, but I prefer watching ballet or dance than doing it... still an essential.
- Chocolate: Yes, this is an essential. Dark please. Or chocolate lava cake...
|CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE ART JOURNAL CLASS!|