|Color of the week is Pantone's Dazzling Blue|
Blue is the most popular favorite color
Who doesn't love blue? Overall, 40 percent of people worldwide picked blue as their favorite color. Is it your favorite color too? I've already said my favorite color is green and I'm not switching teams anytime soon but oh, I really love this color. This was the color of my prom dress-- and I don't think it was in style then. In the eighties, everyone wore pink, white or black prom dresses and I thought I was so cool in my royal blue prom dress that I bought from a Bridal store in Paramus, New Jersey. Yep, I wore a bridesmaid dress to the prom.
Introducing Dazzling BlueHowever, this version of blue is really modern. Not quite navy, and not quite the royal blue of my regretfully bad taste high school days. Since over 17% of fashion designers used this color for their spring 2014 collections, Pantone named it one of the hot colors of the spring.
You will be able to enjoy this color from everything from nail polish to handbags, from shoes to wall paint. Here are some of my favorites.
Bright Blue Colors to paint your house! (Advice from Interior Decorators as published in House Beautiful)
|Dazzling Blue Accessories by SchulmanArt|
- Carvela Gun Court Shoes, Blue $150 (£90) johnlewis.com
- Keds Teacup CVO $44 theiconic.com.au
- SchulmanArt Tapestry Handbag $68 etsy.com
- SchulmanArt Greek Flag Coin Purse $12 etsy.com
- GUESS Dazzling True Blue Denim Hi-Shine Sport Watch $185 guess.com
- MCQUEEN Watersnake wrap bracelet $250 matchesfashion.com
- Gold and Blue Colore Fuso Bib Necklace $38 maxandchloe.com
- Essie Nail Polish in Mesmerize 15ml $18 (£11) liberty.co.uk
Is blue your favorite color too? What is your favorite color?Like posts on color trends? Don't miss a single inspiring post when you subscribe by Email / RSS / BlogLovin / NetworkedBlogs
PS Other blog posts you might like are