Sunday, October 20, 2013

Giving Away Candy Art for Halloween

I love trick or treating for Halloween so I am giving away lots of CANDY!!!!

No trick!
Enter to win a beautiful full color signed candy watercolor print on epson archival paper!
Here's what you need to do to enter for the chance to win a free print (5 lucky ones get treats):

candy art | watercolor painting
Candy Painting by SchulmanArt for sale on etsy
  • What art, art class, or art gift you like the best from my website {art for sale at or art classes at} ...just leave a link in the comments below and say why you like it or want it!
  • Want more chances to win? you get an additional entry for every tweet or blog comment. Please tweet "I want candy by #watercolor #artist @schulmanArt" with a link to your favorite art or art class!!
"Treaters" will be chosen on October 31st, 2013 and sent their "candy" via first class mail.

I also teach online watercolor classes and here is a teaser I made for the candy watercolor class. This watercolor technique class is available either "a la carte" or as part of the Autumnal Inspirations class (best value).Check out all my watercolor classes!!
Discover all the yummy candy I spotted on etsy today!!!