by Stefanie Hindmarch, guest blogger
|This peacock hued bag goes great with turquoise!|
|Peacock Hues Look great |
I love how this bag can hold all your necessary belongings while also functioning as a work of art. Having beautiful artwork on your arm everywhere you go is a great way to incorporate color and creativity into your daily life. Seeing art that I love definitely de-stresses me, and as a busy student, I could really use more stress relief!
Turquoise and purple are my favorite colors, and I really love the way they look together on this peacock handbag! This tote bag would go with many of my outfits, because I usually gravitate towards blues, purples, and neutral colors when shopping for clothes. The vivid colors of this printed bag work really well with anything turquoise, or can be paired with basic neutrals to make the bag stand out even more.
|See more SchulmanArt handbags on Etsy!|
- Measures 16" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 10.5" (H)
- Made from 100% genuine black leather
- Double leather straps measuring 21" in length
- Fabric has a smooth satin finish that looks really expensive and won't crack or peel
- Zippered top closure (so nothing falls out)
- Nylon interior features a main compartment, a roomy cellphone holder, accessories chamber, and zippered hidden pocket
- Lining is waterproof nylon so if I put a water bottle in there, I don't have to worry about it leaking and ruining the bag
- Print is the same on both sides of the bag
|Stefanie Hindmarch is an intern at SchulmanArt and is currently studying Management at the University of St Andrews.|
How will you incorporate the peacock color trend this fall?