Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Fashion Finds

Cheer up with a brilliant yellow handbag!
by Stefanie Hindmarch, guest blogger
fall fashion
fall fashion with a yellow handbag
This lovely Piano Peacock bag features seasonal yellow hues that are sure to make even the gloomiest days sunnier. This bag's vivid colors will carry you from this autumn through the Spring and beyond.

Based on a mixed media piece by SchulmanArt, this joyful peacock is a great accessory to spice up any outfit. I would bring this bag to lunch with friends or to a coffee date, because I know that having a little art in my daily life really makes me and everyone around me a little happier. The size of this SchulmanArt bag is absolutely perfect for me. It can hold my cell phone, my pens and pencils, some notebooks, and everything else I need for class or a morning study session.

peacock purse
Make a statement this fall with a peacock purse!
I also thought that the Piano Peacock Handbag would make a great gift for anyone who loves music. The original mixed media piece that is printed on the bag features vintage piano music, so you can see little music notes throughout the peacock's feathers. This artwork is truly unique, and so is the handbag inspired by it.

What I love about this classic shoulder tote:

  • Measures 16" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 10.5" (H)
  • Made from 100% genuine black leather
  • Double leather straps measuring 21" in length
  • Fabric has a smooth satin finish that looks really expensive and won't crack or peel~ will wash easily with soapy water
  • Zippered top closure (so nothing falls out)
  • Interior features a main compartment, a roomy cellphone holder, accessories chamber, and zippered hidden pocket
  • waterproof nylon lining~so if I put a water bottle in there, I don't have to worry about it leaking and ruining the bag
  • Print is the same on both sides of this cute handbag!

See more SchulmanArt handbags on Etsy!
Stefanie Hindmarch is an intern at SchulmanArt and is currently studying Management at the University of St Andrews.
Do you love to wear yellow in the fall?