Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Beautiful Way to Wear Fall Fashion Floral Trend

Red Poppies Anticipation Handbag
by Stefanie Hindmarch, guest blogger

floral print handbag
Floral Prints Brighten up your neutral outfit this fall!
Everyone associates florals with spring but the runways for fall 2013 were a garden of floral prints. Blossoming against all odds, color shining through the cold and gloom, a reminder of what was and a promise of what’s to come. A great way to incorporate this fall fashion trend into your everyday wardrobe is with a printed handbag. SchulmanArt's handbags are so bright and colorful, you can't help but be happy while carrying them! If you love warm colors like yellow, orange, and red, you will appreciate the poppy-covered Anticipation Handbag. With its vivid colors and gorgeous florals, it is truly a work of art. I love how it is a great size for my daily routine and is big enough to hold everything I need. The recycled piano music in its print also catches my eye; I love the way the music notes look with the flowers. This bag would be a great addition for those who love florals and music.

floral print handbag
Yellow and Red Print pairs well with gray
The Anticipation Poppy bag's bright reds and yellows make it perfect for spring and summer, or for fall and winter days when you need a little dose of sunshine. I know that I could use more sunny colors in my daily life, especially during the dark Scottish winters. I would pair the Anticipation Handbag with neutral colors to make its hues really stand out!

It is easy to make errands more cheerful with a bright bag on your arm! Whether I am picking up groceries, going to lunch with my flatmates, or mailing postcards to my high school friends, I want the vivid colors of this bag keeping me cheery, as well as brightening the moods of everyone around me.
(see all accessories with the red poppy print)

What I love about this classic shoulder tote:

  • Piano music incorporated into the design mades a statement piece 
  • Floral print is right on trend for fall 2013 and I can still use this bag in the spring
  • Measures 16" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 10.5" (H)
  • Made from 100% genuine black leather
  • Double leather straps measuring 21" in length
  • Fabric has a smooth satin finish that looks really expensive and won't crack or peel
  • Zippered top closure (so nothing falls out)
  • Nylon interior features a main compartment, a roomy cellphone holder, accessories chamber, and zippered hidden pocket
  • Lining is waterproof nylon so if I put a water bottle in there, I don't have to worry about it leaking and ruining the bag
  • Print is the same on both sides of the bag
piano music collage art
Can you see the piano sheet music?
See more SchulmanArt bags on Etsy!
Stefanie Hindmarch is an intern at SchulmanArt and is currently studying Management at the University of St Andrews.

How will you wear florals this fall?