Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Emerald Green Fashion Find

The Valsette Tote
by Emmy Hirsch, guest blogger

emerald green handbags for sale by designer schulmanart
Blogger shown with Valsette Tote, emerald green handbag by SchulmanArt
Just as Pedro Calderon de la Barca said, "Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."Feel lovely, natural, and fresh with this wearable work of art. This leather handbag, with a musical tree collage, is the perfect choice when talking a brisk walk around the neighborhood, an outing with friends, or a visit to the local farmer's market.

Close up of Tree art on handbag
SchulmanArt handbags are fabulous fashion accessories while providing room and space for all your things. Being a student, I am always lugging around notebooks and textbooks, and my load is only going to get heavier. What I love about this handbag, which features a tree mosaic and collaged sheets of music, is that the artwork is both free-flowing and raw. I am going to college in Lancaster, Pennsylvania which, as many of you know, is Amish Country. The city of Lancaster is an artsy and creative refuge for students and natives alike, and just fifteen minutes from the campus of my school is the good ol' country. Not only will I blend in with the rustic and unrefined terrain but also I can add to the hustle and bustle of the city where artists come from all over the world to be inspired.

emerald green handbags by designer schulmanart
Make an artistic statement with emerald fashion
I tend to wear neutral colors and will admit that I am not very adventurous when it comes my outfits. However, this is a quick and easy fix to my routine and monotonous clothing. My friends are always urging me to add more color to my wardrobe, and this is the perfect way to do it without buying more clothes. I especially like this bag because I am an outdoorsy, down-to-earth kind of girl who enjoys horseback riding and hiking, and I really think this tote captures those traits of my personality.

What I love about this classic shoulder tote:
  • Measures 16" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 10.5" (H)
  • Made from 100% genuine black leather
  • Double leather straps measuring 21" in length
  • Fabric has a smooth satin finish that looks really expensive and won't crack or peel
  • Zippered top closure (so nothing falls out)
  • Nylon interior features a main compartment, a roomy cellphone holder, accessories chamber, and zippered hidden pocket
  • Lining is waterproof nylon so if I put a water bottle in there, I don't have to worry about it leaking and ruining the bag
  • Print is the same on both sides of the bag

Emmy Hirsch is an intern at SchulmanArt and will be an incoming freshman at Franklin and Marshall College in the fall of 2013.

Looking for more emerald green fashion?

To follow more posts like this you can subscribe to daily blog posts or get a weekly digest: by Email / RSS / BlogLovin / NetworkedBlogs