by Stefanie Hindmarch, guest blogger, edited by @schulmanArt
|Add a pop of Orange with seasonless fall accessories|
SchulmanArt's Hope bag is covered in radiant red and orange tulips. Happy butterflies fly above the flowers alongside the word 'Hope'. This bag is truly a work of art and its cheerful print will inspire you. Based on a fine art mixed media piece by SchulmanArt, this bag makes a bold statement. This piece reminds me of a sunny spring day when all the flowers are blooming. When the fall weather can get gloomy, orange, red, and turquoise brightens your mood.
|Handbag Sits comfortably on your shoulder|
SchulmanArt handbags keep everything organized with the internal compartments. There is a spot for your cell phone, a zipper pocket for money or keys, and the large pocket that can hold whatever you need. On a quiet weekend afternoon, fill up this bag with books and walk to a local park or café.
|Handbag with trendy Orange|
What I love about this classic shoulder tote:
- Measures 16" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 10.5" (H)
- Made from 100% genuine black leather
- Double leather straps measuring 21" in length
- Fabric has a smooth satin finish that looks really expensive and won't crack or peel
- Zippered top closure (so nothing falls out)
- Nylon interior features a main compartment, a roomy cellphone holder, accessories chamber, and zippered hidden pocket
- Lining is waterproof nylon so if I put a water bottle in there, I don't have to worry about it leaking and ruining the bag
- Print is the same on both sides of the bag
|Stefanie Hindmarch is an intern at SchulmanArt and is currently studying Management at the University of St Andrews.|
and while you are on etsy-- check out all the other wonderful ways you can add a unique handcrafted or vintage accessory to your fall wardrobe!