|How to paint with watercolors|
Whether you are a beginner or just want a firm grounding on the basics, this watercolor class is for you. In this four week video class experience you will cover best materials for professional results from paint to paper, mixing grays, mixing greens and color triads. The workshop includes high definition videos that you can watch as many times as you want whenever you want, a list of materials I recommend for the beginning through the advanced student and a discussion forum where you can share your art get feedback from me and other students and be part of an art community.
sign up now for Watercolor Secrets!
Benefits of taking the class:
- Discover the best paper to use and why
- explore paint pigments to start with and my favorite brands
- learn how to choose a good paint brush
- get more advice on picking the best materials so you don;t waste money on the wrong supplies and get the best results.
- find out my secrets for mixing gray
- secret recipes for green
- learn how to paint with triads
- complete video demonstrations for three watercolor projects
- access to all videos and instruction for 12 months from the day you sign up
For the watercolor demonstrations you will be given reference materials and watch a painting from start to finish with thorough verbal instructions. Even in my in person art classes I rarely have the chance to complete the watercolor for my students so that I can give them time to paint. In the video instructions I give you thorough instructions to do a watercolor painting projects yourself.
Look at the art supplies I found while searching on etsy today!!!