Monday, April 29, 2013

May Flowers Have Arrived in time for Mother's Day!

mother's Day is May 12th!

She will think of you every time someone compliments her on this pretty floral handbag!
Gasp-- did may sneak up on you early? At least we have until May 12th this year to pick out our mother's day gifts. My mother is getting a tempered glass cutting board with my pink peony design, but I picked out three great ideas for you in all price ranges that are pretty and practical for mom. I know she will love them, don't you?!

Online Art Class

online watercolor class
And if your mom is a do it yourself kind of gal, consider buying her my online art class!
Tempered Glass Cutting Board that is a work of art for your tablescape!

Perhaps the two of you can do it together, a great way to bond over a new hobby that you can share no matter how many miles apart you are!

In this class I demonstrate from start to finish how to create the tulip watercolor that is featured on all of these accessories...

 A tulip cover adorns the lid of this tea box (also great as a recipe box for Mom!)

Watercolor Secrets

I also give in detail many of my watercolor secrets from choosing the right materials and full demonstrations on several projects that are interesting for experienced students and also will not frustrate beginners.

how to paint watercolors
Discover Watercolor Secrets in a self-paced online art class!

Hope to see you in class!!