|mini purse by CityCrochet|
- Long Tailed Baby Elf Hat- Tutorial & Pattern Find instructions on how to make these darling crocheted baby hats.
- 7 Simple Crocheting Tips for Beginners These tips will not help you make a project, but are smart tips to help you enjoy the hobby.
- Free Crochet Pattern for Dr. Seuss inspired “Cat in the Hat” Style Hat for 18” Doll This pattern is cute as can be and will help you create a tall hat for your daughter’s doll.
- Crochet-a-Long: Slouchy Beanie This hat would be perfect for your teenager.
crochet owl by Not5oCute
- Quick and Easy Crochet Snowflake Patterns—Tried and Tested These snowflakes would be an elegant addition for a Christmas tree or to hang in the window.
- Easy Baby Bib with Contrast Trim Crochet Pattern This blog post has very well-written instructions, allowing you to crochet with ease.
- My Quick Beginner Crochet Dishcloth This project would be ideal for a beginner to be able to make something from start to finish.
- First Beginner Crochet Project: Single Crochet Square This project will give you lots of practice and then you can combine the squares into a blanket later.
|orange wrap bracelet by AssiaDesign|
Thanks for these bloggers for their contributions!
@makeandtakes for beginning crochet tips
@CaughtOnAWhim for the slouchy beanie
@cRAfterChick for the crochet baby bibs
@SummersAcres for the crochet dishcloth instructions
Thanks to these etsy members for their gorgeous photos of their crochet arts!