by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt
|Knitted Baby blanket by spinningsheep|
|Mint green headband by HandMadeWind|
Today I was emailed from another blogger who asked if I would share her post here with my readers. Since it was all about knitting projects I am totally for it. I added knitting projects from very talented knitters I found on etsy ( I only knit as a hobby)
so here it is thanks to FullTimeNanny.com (excerpt reprinted with permission)
|Knitted Aran Pillow by PreciousKnits|
|Knitted toy by TheRobinsonsHouse|
- 6 Top Tips for Knitting Beginners Smart tips are shared on this blog that may help you learn knitting.
- 62 Beginner Sweater Knitting Pattern Ideas for Your Family Patterns for baby sweaters to poncho type sweaters and more are available on this post.
- For the Beginning Knitter—Super Easy Fingerless Mittens (with Pattern Info) There’s a video to help you through this project.
- Great Beginnings: Start Your Knitting Project Off Right Pt. 1 This video shows how to get started properly and a few other techniques to make your project successful.
- DIY Project: Super Simple Knitted Bracelets This basic project allows a beginner to have a useful first project. You will need a button for this project as well.
- Beginner Knitting: Felicity’s Scarf Free Pattern! A simple project for beginners is explained and it’s beautiful when finished.
- 4 Easy Afghan Knitting Patterns Four projects are shown for making an afghan and are complete with pictures.
- Yarning it Up: 9 Kidlet Yarn Projects for Spring You can also knit some toys for your kids to play with. This is a knitting and felting project.