Monday, February 4, 2013

Go Superbowl Winners, The Ravens!

Black Raven Gifts! 
by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt 

Ravens Junior size t-shirt
The tv was on all last night but I can't say I was sitting in front of it the whole time.  Don't get me wrong, I do like football. When I was a teenager living at home with my family, my grandfather made it his mission to teach me all about football so I wouldn;t be a football widow. I love the Giants...and when they aren't in it I will root for the Miami Dolphins ( lived in Miami for 8 years)  or the underdog.

Women's Plus Size Tee
This year I have been so immersed with my art, and the Giants way out of the picture, I hadn't even been paying attention. Until yesterday morning, I didn't even know who was playing ( go Ads!!!)

Ravens Wallet
But I do love popcorn, so the smell of it brought me downstairs. The Superbowl was a good excuse to stuff my face with the salty stuff-- and when the popcorn ran out-- so did I!

Unisex Silver Raven Necklace
I came back ( from my home studio) in time for Beyonce. The light show was cool but when Michelle and what's her name from Destiny's Child came out, I couldn't help but think that their three outfits looked like a Project Runway challenge and wondered what Michael Kors and Nina Garcia would have said!

Ravens Teapot: makes a great housewarming gift
No seriously-- they looked gorgeous and strong and the light show was awesome and I am happy the Ravens won because I always like to root for the underdog. So this morning I designed some Ravens unofficial merchandise. ( no copyright infringements here!) Since it is so difficult to get men's gifts, I was sure to include ipad sleeves and cases as well as a men's wallet and mens t-shirts. Ladies, if you aren't sure what to get your sweetie for Valentine's Day-- these are masculine gifts that won't disappoint. The stylish text-free t-shirts are a bit classier than the white screen printed official Modell's stuff you see everywhere else

What was your favorite part of the yesterday's Superbowl? The food, the ads, Beyonce or the football? ( be honest!) 
+etsy treasury