Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Taping Tulips for Art Demonstrations

Tulip Trouble 
by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt 

floral fabric on toss pillow
Orange piped tulip pillow
I still need to keep practicing my video taping and editing skills so I made another watercolor demonstration.  This time I even taped my face introducing the video. I was relaxed and kept up witty banter throughout. Then, when I ran out of room on my memory card, I loaded everything to my editing program; edited for a few hours and then taped some more. Unfortunately, I didn't realized that my editing program doesn't make its own copy of the video clips-- it simply links to the disc locations. So when I taped the last 10 minutes of the demo-- which I planned to show in fast forward mode with no audio instruction-- I lost all of my previous work!!!!  At least I was doing this for practice and not for my online art classes!! Still, too bad-- my jokes were awesome...but now I can recycle them for the next video! What remains is still an entertaining 3 minute video-- and I was able to put in a little humor even without the audio. Better luck next time. 

Bucket Bag
Subscribe to my channel or google SchulmanArt to find out more.(video clip below!!!)

Laptop messenger bag
In the meanwhile, I have this pretty, bright watercolor painting that pictures colorful tulip flowers in a garden.The modern floral has decorative colors of pink, orange, yellow, green & blue. I also added new products to my cafepress shop featuring this design.

You can also collect the original watercolor painting from my etsy shop. I will try to also add my latest watercolor to my imagekind print on demand site asap!!!

Stylish Tote Bag

Look at all the artists inspired by tulips on @etsy! Are you inspired by tulips?
Tip Toe Through the Tulips on @etsy