Monday, January 7, 2013

Heart Shaped Ring Boxes

New Year's Resolution #3: Get Craftier!  
by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt 

Inspirational box with quotes!
I didn't call them resolutions, I called them goals. Sounds better and more meaningful. In my blog post 5 Art Goals for 2013 I said I wanted to get craftier this year. I was really inspired by paper mache boxes I found at Michael's and JoAnn's. I covered all sides of the box ( inside, bottom, sides and top) with decorative papers, Added 3-D embellishments and inspirational quotes. They are so gorgeous! They would make great Valentine's gifts, birthday present or even enhance a wedding ceremony to hold the wedding ring.

Heart Shaped Orange Ring Box
Round Ring Box in violet and green!
Have peace in your heart!
Even inside of the ring box is decorated!

You are wonderful.

A trio of pretty pink & red heart shaped boxes!
Inspiration for Valentine's Day on @etsy