Friday, November 25, 2011

How many black friday emails did you get?

Well here is one more
by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt

The Black Friday COUPON is..."BLACKFRIDAY" in my etsy store only for 15% off!!!

Did everyone have a good thanksgiving? I passed out at 7:00 last night and slept till this morning. THe shopping and running around were a lot...but worth it as always. The food was delicious and I am happy to have my family in my warm home. My BlackBerry was buzzing all night with black friday deals and as much as I hate to dewluge you with one more I don't want you to miss out on a deal on great art for decorating your home this season or gifts for your family.

A few gift ideas....

Gifts for your Grandma in Florida:
Flamingo Art

Florida is the land of flamingos--- no matter how many tchotchkes she has, she always has room for one more. A beautiful flamingo painting is one of a kind and perfect for the bright colors in the south.

Gifts for a fashionista:
Watercolor Fashion Illustration of Alexander McQueen
Heard of Alexander McQueen? Well even if you haven't, she has! your teenage daughter will flip over a painting of one of his creations. Check out this painting of the Super model Shalom Harlow, or one of the many other fashion illustrations I have for sale.

Who is on your list??

Do you love art and decorating? Get art you love and decorating inspiration delivered straight to your inbox! Click HERE.