Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Distract them with Art..

Clutter Control~
new blog post by Miriam Schulman, @schulmanArt

Custom Portrait
Today instead of starting my morning in the usual fashion with a workout and a blog post, I got my exercise by frantically running around the house trying to make my living room acceptable for a middle school parent meeting that was being hosted at my house. As I stuffed papers behind the computer and the piano I hoped the focus would be on the artwork on my walls instead of the little messes.
Peacock Art
I also cleaned up my family room which contains the first floor powder room and normally the kitty litter just in case someone excused themselves to this embarrassing area of my home. Of course the cat escaped with the arrival of the last guest and I crossed my fingers that I could find the kitten when the meeting was over. Thought my actual living room would make for an interesting post rather than one of the fantasy living rooms I normally feature from House Beautiful.

African Art

Framed Tree Art
Baby Portrait

Bless this Mess!