by Miriam Schulman.
|Picnic Pest, 9x12" Original Watercolor on Canvas by Miriam Schulman|
- Keep the food casual that you can eat with your fingers and avoid foods with mayonnaise that spoil easily. Pack everything in lightweight, resealable containers.
- Throw in a few resealable bags with ice cubes. They will keep the food cold as you transport them and you can use the ice for your drinks.
- juice boxes still rule the roost for kids, but moms also love portable chocolate milk boxes
- grab a handful of restaurant/takeout assorted condiments such as ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper
- Blanket should be large enough to comfortably hold all your picnic-goers and food. We especially love this one with a vinyl backside to keep away moisture on the ground from soaking through.
- Stow everything in a lightweight, roomy carrier such has this vintage basket offered by etsy shop owner, rivertownvintage
- Don't forget the clean-up supplies! paper towels, a garbage bag and moist towelettes for your hands.
- Adults who enjoy a little wine and cheese may need a bottle opener and a cutting board.
- Napkins, cups and plates made from recyclable fibers, or this nostalgic set complete the picnic magic
|Enjoy this waterproof picnic blanket by AsYouStitchBaby at the park, while camping, at a ball game, or just wherever you happen to be! Measuring 42"x42", this blanket is perfect for being on the go.|
|This cheese board by TimberGreenWoods is just the right size for entertaining a small group|
|This nostalgic paper picnic set from onecozynest comes in it's original box|
- Finally, keep those picnic pests away with a natural bug spray
|deet free natural bug repellant from bnoelaromatics|
Featured Etsy Items in this blog:
- Art by Miriam Schulman available from www.SchulmanArt.com
|Glorious Grasshopper, 9x12" by Miriam Schulman|