Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fine Art Print Sets to decorate any room for sale now on etsy

Welcome to your New Home!
by Miriam Schulman
Prints sets for sale online from Miriam Schulman
I have been really busy putting together print sets for sale and looking for the most sophisticated rooms to display them in. Since I sold the Silverlight Tulips series at my art reception in Tarrytown last month, I decided to offer them as a fine art print set through etsy. Look below at the picture to see how great they look in this room view! The prints I offer are 8x10" high quality prints and I mat them for you to make framing a snap with a ready made 11x14" frame. If you want a larger print or different framing options, don't forget to check out my print store on imagekind. In my store you will be able to look at my art in many different inspiring rooms that showcase my modern art beautifully. Whether you need art for the finishing touch or a quick and easy way to freshen your room with color, buy my art online. And if you only want original art, I have plenty of that too. 

Do you love art and decorating? Get art you love and decorating tips you love delivered straight to your inbox! Click HERE.