Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Presents for Procrastinators--give the Gift of Art

Even a medium-sized painting will look impressive when gift-wrapped!

Here are some great ideas for everyone on your list:

  • For Dad, or the car enthusiast on your list: a painting of his car
  • For his man-cave, get one of my infamous watercolor nudes. I have both originals and prints to suit every budget. Most women like to choose paintings of models that will most remind him of you.
  • Perhaps, a private art class? Semi private lessons are $45 each and a package of four lessons are $160
    Registration options
  • Custom pet portraits are really for anyone. Prices start at $48 for my smallest miniature portrait if you can provide your photo. No photo? No problem! Select a gift certificate and let your loved one get their own best friend painting directly from me! 
    Unknown Object Unknown Object
    Unknown Object
    Unknown ObjectOrder Portrait: Sizes
    Unknown ObjectSubject
    Unknown Object Unknown Object
  • If you have already commissioned a portrait from me, now may be the time to get Grandma a framed print for her collection. If Grandma or your mother in may already stole that painting maybe you might want to get an original for yourself. If you don't see your painting here, please let me know!
  • Did you know I sell prints of my some of my most beloved originals? All of my prints are professionally printed on your choice of paper. You can even select framing at competitve prices and get the framed print shipped directly to that special someone on your list.
  • music lovers will adore my sheet music collages. You can see my art in person at Tappan Z Art Gallery in Tarrytown. I have art there ranging in price from $190 to $2800. Everything at the gallery is original one of a kind artwork and framed. There are about seven pieces there in all.                         Schirmer Peacock, Watercolor Sheet Music Collage on Canvas by Miriam Schulman
    Art at Tappan Z Art Gallery
  • If you are convenient to Westchester and want to grab something quick, Scarsdale Art & Frame has a great selection of unframed original an reproductions of my watercolors. You can pick out your choice of ready made or custom framing right there.