Sunday, August 15, 2010

Studio Renewal: Fall Art Classes, New Online Scheduling and more

I have cleared and renewed my studio. The last week I spent repainting the studio a clean bright white. All working surfaces have been scrubbed and cleared of clutter. All canvases and artworks around the walls have been put in storage or hung on the walls or sent to Tappan Z Art Gallery in Tarrytown. I am very excited as I plan the new schedule for the fall which includes a technique class each month that will focus on specific topics in color mixing.

Since my following has grown to many more students, I wanted to make sure there was space for everyone and also there was an efficient way to manage bookings and payments. I have created an online scheduling system for my watercolor class which I am very excited about.  The system will only allow booking for 6 students per class to keep the quality of instruction high and intimate. A waiting list will be maintained per class after that. Students receive an email reminder from the system if you have booked a class and will have up until 6 hours prior the class to cancel to receive a refund. Since this is new, if you have any questions or problems, please please do not hesitate to contact me! (as I say, to err is human but to really screw up you need a computer)

You may start reserving your classes NOW ( click here)!

I have created a public art supply list on the Dick Blick website for anytime to see the art supplies I recommend for my students. You can find the Supply list HERE