Saturday, October 3, 2009

Abstract Koi Paintings

I love painting koi fish. They lend themselves to bright and abstract shapes and allow me cut loose on the paper. I float the colors on and drip and drab with emotion. I love to paint this way blasting the classical music. I like contemporary music to, but there are usually too many commercials on those stations and I lose focus during the commercial breaks.

Decorating Inspiration

(not shown exactly to scale)
I love showing my art in these simulated rooms.

scanned details

This detail really shows off the beauty of the melding of colors the linework
and the calligraphy of the swimming fish.

Artistry in every brushstroke
or Bid on it starting at $180.

I painted a smaller piece to suit a different budget, or for those
with less wall space!

BUY Painting ABSTRACT KOI FISH CARP watercolor for $88