Friday, March 20, 2009

Male Nude Art Original Watercolor Painting by SCHULMAN

Working on some classical male nude poses but in unexpected surroundings...

true color scan of detail, color and texture

Heart and soul are poured into these watercolors

Each signed by the artist in genuine artist grade archival paint

What other artists have to say about my art:
"Wow! That is gorgeous! Such rich color and pattern...beautifully done. "
"I love the colors! so rich""Very lovely. Miriam, yours is remarkably stunning. Am fascinated by the bed spread.""Everything is so beautiful!"Schulman, your nudes are remarkable, in every way! Just gorgeous!""Schulman - your watercolors are just exquisite.""Schulman, Your paintings are wonderful, I'm not surprised that they go as soon as you paint them!"
"These nudes are superb. The colours are so full of light. I love them.""Exelente trabajo!! "
"grandiose !""tu es géniale!!!"

You can buy more original nude male art from me on my website: