Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lots of New Paintings for Sale

MODERN Abstract Original OIL Painting KOI FISH CARP ART

This started last night.
Here it is "displayed" in my living room.
My last peacock I started at .99 and it went all the way up to $255 which was pretty exciting!

Original Watercolor Painting ABSTRACT PEACOCK Bird Art 26x40" __FREE US SHIP__

I am really into birds and fish these days...I love the bright colors.

Original OIL Painting Chicken ABSTRACT ROOSTER Farm Art

This is scheduled to end on Mother's Day
24x24" Bright Colors! Happy Mother's Day!

I also thought it might be nice to sell some of my paintings as "sets"

ABSTRACT Sunflower floral Original Oil Painting ART

Set of Four 8x10" Paintings, Free US Ship

Abstract Original OIL Painting KOI Pond FISH CARP ART
Set of Three Paintings, Free US Ship